You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, CCBUL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and materials on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or website contents from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within specific usage limits.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without CCBUL’s express written consent.You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without CCBUL’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. CCBUL reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at CCBUL’s discretion.
If CCBUL provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
CCBUL may disable your user ID and password in CCBUL’s sole discretion without notice or explanation, where CCBUL have reasonable reason to believe that you have been using the website against its terms and policies.
In these terms and conditions, “User Content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to CCBUL a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to CCBUL the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or CCBUL or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
CCBUL reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on CCBUL’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding CCBUL’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, CCBUL does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Data protection policy
We need to collect and use certain types of personal information about the people we deal with, such as current, past and prospective employees, students, members, affiliates, suppliers, clients/customers, and others with whom we communicate.
We believe that the lawful and correct treatment of personal information is critical to our successful operation, and to maintaining our members' confidence in us. We recognise that, to maintain our reputation and integrity as an open and professional organisation, we must take sufficient efforts to protect the data. Therefore, we fully endorse and adhere follow following rules:-
- only collect and process the personal information needed to carry out our business or to comply with any legal requirements;
- ensure that the personal information we use is as accurate as possible;
- ensure that we don't hold personal information any longer than is necessary;
- ensure that people know about their rights to see the personal information we hold about them;
- take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard personal information;
- ensure that personal information is not transferred abroad without suitable safeguards.
- ensure that information will be shared with the partners and affiliate sites only for the purpose of better business performance and delivery.
In addition, we will ensure that:
- there is someone with specific responsibility for data protection in the organisation. For any concerns you can reach us at +91 948368036 ; write at email@example.com
- we regularly review and audit how we handle personal information;
- everyone handling personal information understands that they are responsible for following good practice
- everyone handling personal information is appropriately trained and properly supervised;
- we regularly assess the performance of people who handle personal information;
- anybody wanting to make enquiries about handling personal information knows what to do; and
- queries about handling personal information are deal with promptly and courteously